Student Registration Form
Tuition Fee Police
One on One Course Tuition Policy:
- Students are required to inform us of any absence or rescheduling at least 24 hours in advance. In case of emergency, please inform us at the earliest possible time. Failure to notify us of an absence or rescheduling will result in being charged for one session.
- 12 classes tuition fees must be used up within 15 weeks, excluding holidays and school suspensions . No refund will be given for unused lessons after this time.
- A refund can be requested up to 48 hours before the scheduled lesson, with a $25 administrative fee deducted. No refunds will be given once the first lesson has started.
Group Course Tuition Policy:
- Refunds are available in full, minus a $25 processing fee, if requested 48 hours before the start of the course. If requested within 48 hours, a 50% refund will be issued. Once the course has started, no refunds will be given. Any remaining balance may be converted to credit, which will be valid for one year. After one year, the credit will expire and no refund will be issued.
- If you need to take a leave of absence, please notify the school at least 24 hours in advance. The teacher will record the lesson and send a link to the student after class.”